Tescom ER5000 Series
The Tescom ER5000 Series is a microprocessor based PID controller that brings precise pressure control to a wide range of applications. It can be used as a standalone unit to control the pressure of clean, dry inert gases, or be connected to any pneumatically actuated regulator or valve.
- Provides true closed loop control with exceptional accuracy and response time
- Minimum outlet pressure :+1 psig/0.07 bar
- Maximum pressure: 120 psig/ 8.2 bar
Tescom 70-2000 Series
Tescom 70-2000 Series motorized actuator is designed for any application requiring remotely controlled, electronically operated, pressure reducing / backpressure regulators.
- Adjusts regulator to any setpoint by remote control, eliminating the need for an operator in the pressure area
- Compatible with several Tescom pressure reducing and backpressure regulators in many applications
- Limit switches provide operating range and prevent overtravel