Haskel’s single acting, single stage gas booster is the smallest and lightest with pressures to 39,000 psi. Double acting, single stage provides twice the delivery of a single stage booster. Two stage models are used for high gas compression ratios.
- Air driven – no electricity required
- No airline lubricator required
- Hydrocarbon free – separation between air and gas sections
- Pressures to 39,000 psi (2690 bar)
- Wide range of models
- Built-in-cooling on most models
- Standard and custom systems available