Hammer Union Flowmeters – High Pressure Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid Service
- Hammer Union High Pressure (15,000 PSI) Turbine Flowmeters for Liquid Service
- Outstanding accuracy for Water, Liquid Carbon Dioxide and Cement Slurry
- Linearity:±0.5% of reading (±0.25% typical) over tabulated linear flow range.
- Repeatability: ±0.1% over tabulated useable range.
- Temperature Range: -450° to +450°F (Standard).
- Pressure Drop Characteristics: Request graphical data.
- Overrange:150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Construction: Housing – 4130 high chrome alloy steel. Internals – All stainless steel (except “T” bearings).