Tescom 44-1100 Series High Pressure Regulator
The Tescom 44-1100 Series High Pressure Regulator is a low flow venting regulator that offers a piston sensed design, control pressures of 6000-10,000 psig / 416-690 bar, a low torque setting and large handknob.
- Excellent sensitivity
- Piston style sensor offers extra safety and reliability
- Unbalanced stem assists positive shutoff
- Flow Capacity: 0.06
Tescom 20-1200 Series
The Tescom 20-1200 Series lightweight, aluminium constructed preset pressure reducing regulator, offers an integrated 10 micron filter designed for hydrogen service.
- Piston-sensed design provides a long service life and enhanced safety
- Balanced valve design minimizes pressure effect
- Used in diverse applications for a broad range of temperatures, flows and pressures
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 5000 psig/345 bar
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 450 psig/31.0 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.50
Tescom 26-1000 Series
The Tescom 26-1000 Series pressure reducing regulator offers standard venting providing decreased outlet pressure, and controls pressure up to 10,000 psig / 690 bar. It has an interchangeable spring, and sensor for product versatility.
- Can be easily converted to seven different outlet pressure ranges
- Numerous inlet and outlet porting options
- Unbalanced stem provides positive shut-off
Tescom 26-2000 Series
The Tescom 26-2000 Series high pressure, low flow piston sensed regulator is available in dome, spring and air load versions. This regulator comes with segregated captured venting standard with inlet pressure ratings of 6000 – 15,000 psig / 413-1034 bar.
- Standard 40 micron internal filter increases service life
- High flow version is available with Cv of 0.30
- Compatible with the Tescom ER3000 Electropneumatic Controller
- Flow Capacity: 0.02, 0.06, 0.12 or 0.30
Tescom DA Series
The Tescom DA Series absolute pressure reducing regulator, is designed with an elastomeric diaphragm and provides accuracy to +/- 0.1 psig / 0.007 bar. This regulator may be used to reduce pressure from a supply source up to 4500 psig / 310 bar into a vacuum environment.
- Quick response and accurate diaphragm-type regulation
- Compact in size and highly sensitive