The Pall PCM400 is specifically developed as a portable diagnostic monitoring device that provides an assessment of system fluid cleanliness.
The PCM400 can be permanently installed to monitor critical applications (including component test facilities) or used as a portable device for routine condition monitoring of various fluid systems.
- Proven mesh blockage technology
- Results not affected by water or air
- Monitors dissolved water content (% saturation or PPM output for specific fluids (PCM400W only))
- High and low pressure on-line or off-line sampling
- Continuous monitoring
- 500 test memory
- ¼” BSP or test point hose connection
PC-based trending software included
- Viscosity output in centistokes (cSt)
- Real time graphical representation