Tescom High Pressure Panel
Tescom High Pressure Panel is a central gas supply unit for the pressure control of analytical gases in laboratory facilities. The use of contact gauges allows the monitoring of the filling pressure of gas cylinders.
- For high work pressures up to 2175 psig / 150 bar
- Inlet selection with purge valve, purging with process or inert gas
- Few connections and minimized internal volume due to the integrated design of valves and pressure regulators in one body
Tescom ACS012 Series
Tescom ACS012 Series is a low flow, changeover regulator designed to provide a continuous flow of gas for applications requiring stored gas supplies.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 400 or 3500 psig / 27.6 or 241 bar
- Four delivery pressures from 100 to 250 psig / 6.9 to 17.2 bar
- Based on Tescom’s field proven 44-2200 Regulator
Tescom Uranus is a single-stage pressure regulator for high pressure and high flow with a relief valve.
- High flows and pressure
- Reliable design
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3600 psig / 248 bar
- Outlet Pressure: up to 580 psig / 40.0 bar
Tescom Metal Diaphragm Shut-off Valve
Tescom Metal Diaphragm Shut-off Valve, is designed for use with inert, reactive, corrosive, flammable and oxidizing gases and gas mixtures.
- Short and effective purging due to the metal diaphragm construction
- Variability of nominal width and connections
- Clearly visible open or close position
Tescom NA-4 Series
Tescom NA-4 Series Changeover System is designed to ensure a continuous supply of carrier and calibration gases with no interruption due to supply depletion or change out.
- Supports up to eight cylinders per side – 16 total
- Flexibility in shut-off valve type and location for increased customizing
- Available with either a low pressure or high pressure line regulator
Tescom CC Series Metering Valve
Tescom CC Series metering valve is rated to 10,000 psig / 690 bar and contains a non-rotating stem to reduce seat and stem wear.
- Features over 20 turns from shutoff to full open, providing excellent flow control
- Can be used at high and low pressures
- Controls gas flow with extreme accuracy
Tescom WEGA 1 and 2
Tescom single-stage WEGA 1 and dual-stage WEGA 2 cylinder pressure regulators are for gas purities up to 6.0 quality. A relief valve is integrated into the body for low internal gas volume. Both models are lightweight with a compact design.
- Maximum inlet pressure of 2900 psig / 200 bar or 4350 psig / 300 bar (new 4350 psig / 300 bar cylinder technique)
- Relief valve integrated into the body
- Low internal gas volume
Tescom Needle Metering Valve
Tescom Needle Metering Valves are used for point-of-use applications. In combination with low pressure reducers or as stand-alone versions, they offer precise control of gas flows.
- Linear flow characteristic
- Suitable for Oxygen and non-corrosive gases
- Suitable for gases up to 5.0 quality, except for ECD applications
Tescom Propane Panel
Tescom Propane Panel is a central gas supply for Propane applications. Designed according to DVGW with a safety blow off valve (SBV) and safety shut-off valve, this station is completely pre-assembled.
- Station completely pre-assembled including pressure tested
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 290 psig / 20.0 bar
- Adjustable Outlet Pressure: 58 psig / 4.0 bar
Tescom 30 Series
The Tescom 30 Series shut-off valves are high pressure, high flow applications up to 10,000 psig / 690 bar and offer Cv=0.28-20.0.
- 6000 and 10,000 psig / 414 and 690 bar capability
- Low operating and shut-off torque at high pressures
- Bidirectional liquid or gas service
- Globe or angle configuration
Tescom WEGA Corrosive Gases and Purging
Tescom WEGA Corrosive Gases and Purging cylinder pressure regulators are designed with a captured bonnet for use with corrosive gases and gas mixtures.
- Effective purging due to integrated shut-off valve and check valve, low purge gas consumption, minimized risk of corrosion
- Leak-tight construction, safe and reliable
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 2900 psig / 200 bar
Tescom VK Series
Tescom VK Series block and bleed manifold offers control pressures of 6000 and 10,000 psig / 414 and 690 bar. This valve is based on Tescom’s field proven VJ Series.
- High Pressure
- Allows construction or repair along a pressurized line
- Allows residual downstream pressure to bleed to zero
- Flow Capacity: 0.28