Tescom 44-5000 Series
The Tescom 44-5000 Series is a compact, lightweight, high purity absolute single-stage regulator for specialty, corrosive, and pyrophoric gases. Diffusion-resistant metal-to-metal diaphragm seal ensures gas purity and integrity. Excellent for sub-atmospheric outlet pressures.
- Economical sub-atmospheric pressure control
- Three inlet pressure ratings allow adaption to specific use
- Four outlet pressure ranges are available
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 120, 400, 3500 psig / 8.3, 27.6, 241 bar
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 50mm Hg absolute – 15 psig/1.0 bar, 25 psig/1.7 bar, 50 psig/3.4 bar, 100 psig/6.9 bar
Tescom SG1 Series
The Tescom SG1 Series is a compact, lightweight high purity single-stage regulator for specialty and industrial gas flows of less than 10 SCFM/283 SLPM. Sensitive, extra long-life metal diaphragm ensures gas purity and integrity.
- Cartridge valve design incorporates a 10 micron filter that protects the regulator seat and makes service simple
- Optional neoprene diaphragm provides exceptional sensitivity for precise pressure control
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 4500 psig/310 bar, 3000 psig/207 bar
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 15, 25, 50, 125, 250 psig/ 103, 172, 345, 862, 1724 kPa/ 1.0, 1.7, 3.4, 8.6, 17.2 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.06, 0.2
Tescom 44-5800 Series
The Tescom 44-5800 Series offers superior heat transfer technology. With a high tolerance to voltage spikes and high ambient temperatures, this regulator is designed for worldwide applications.
- For worldwide use: Designed for 90-125 VAC/190-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 4-20mA analog output for remote temperature monitoring and data aquisition
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 6000 psig/414 bar/ 41,370kPa
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 0-25, 0-50, 0-100, 0-250, 0-500 psig / 0-1.7, 0-3.4, 0-6.9, 0-17.2, 0-34.5 bar / 0-172, 0-345, 0-690, 0-1724, 0-3448 kPa
Tescom 44-5200 Series
The Tescom 44-5200 Series is a compact piston sensed pressure reducing regulator designed for heavy cycle duty applications.
- Venting or air load is optional for use with the Tescom ER3000 Electropneumatic Controller
- For gas or liquid service
- Brass or Stainless Steel
- Modification with 6000 psig / 414 bar inlet pressure is available
Tescom 04 Series
The Tescom 04 Series space saving, and lightweight miniature pressure reducing regulator, offers minimal internal volume and is easy to purge resulting in less retention.
- Compact size (3″/76mm high) and constructed with lightweight materials
- Elgiloy diaphragm provides accurate and stable pressure control
- Minimal internal volume allows for rapid purging and carry over
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3500 psig/241 bar
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 0-30, 0-60, 0-100 psig & 0-2.1, 0-4.1, 0-6.9 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.06
Tescom 26-1600 Series
The Tescom 26-1600 Series highly accurate, diaphragm sensed pressure reducing regulator offers adjustable venting standard.
- Highly sensitive
- Features a non-rising stem and low operating torque
- Filter extends seat life
- Flow Capacity: 0.08
Tescom SG3 Series
The Tescom SG3 Series is a compact, lightweight, high purity single-stage regulator for specialty, flammable and industrial gas flows of 5-200 SCFM/141-5600 SLPM. Sensitive, extra long-life metal diaphragm ensures gas purity and integrity.
- Exceptionally low decaying intlet characteristic provides a stable outlet pressure as inlet pressure varies
- Cartridge valve design incorporates 10 micron filter to protect the regulator seat and makes service simple
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 4500 psig/310 bar
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 15, 50, 125, 250 psig/ 103, 345, 862, 1724 kPa/ 1.0, 3.4, 8.6, 17.2 bar
- Flow Capacity: 1.0
Tescom 44-4600 Series
The Tescom 44-4600 Series is an extremely sensitive, high purity, single-stage regulator for specialty, flammable and industrial gases for low pressure and sub-atmospheric pressure control.
- Diffusion-resistant metal diaphragm seal ensures gas purity and leak integrity
- Adjustable stop limits maximum outlet pressure
- Inlet Pressure Range: Atmospheric to 400 psig / 27.6 bar
- Outlet Pressure Range: 50 mm HG absolute – 15 psig / 1.0 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.24
Tescom 20-1200 Series
The Tescom 20-1200 Series lightweight, aluminium constructed preset pressure reducing regulator, offers an integrated 10 micron filter designed for hydrogen service.
- Piston-sensed design provides a long service life and enhanced safety
- Balanced valve design minimizes pressure effect
- Used in diverse applications for a broad range of temperatures, flows and pressures
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 5000 psig/345 bar
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 450 psig/31.0 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.50
Tescom 44-2800 Series
The Tescom 44-2800 Series tied diaphragm design provides additional shut-off assistance for toxic or corrosive gases. Positional captured bonnet provides secondary containment for added safety.
- Convoluted diaphragm provides maximum sensitivity and minimum droop
- Positionable captured vent bonnet and adjustable stop to limit outlet pressures
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3000 psig/207 bar
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 0-25, 0-50, 0-100, 0-150 psig/ 0-1.7, 0-3.4, 0-6.9, 0-10.3 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.16
Tescom BE Series
Tescom BE Series regulator functions alone, as a pilot source or can be used to convert most Tescom low pressure regulators into a two-stage pressure reducer.
- Positive shut-off for leak integrity
- Reverse decaying inlet characteristic for sensitive equipment applications
- 6000 psig / 414 bar inlet
- 0-450 psig / 0-31 bar oulet
Tescom DK Series
Tescom DK Series regulator improves control and resolution at medium flow and pressures.
- Can be paired with the Tescom 26-1600 regulator for remote control capability or combined with the Tescom ER3000 for remote automated and precise pressure control
- Segregated and captured venting
- High flow capacity
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 1000 psig / 69.0 bar