Tescom 50-2200 Series
The Tescom 50-2200 Series pressure reducing regulator is specifically designed for extended life operation in high pressure hydraulic applications.
- Segregated captured venting
- Tapered poppet design for better pressure control
- Specially designed seat and valve for excellent operation in hydraulic applications
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 15,000, 20,000 psig / 1034 bar, 1379 bar
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 300-20,000 psig / 20.7-1379 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.06, 0.12
Tescom 54-2200 Series
The Tescom 54-2200 Series pressure reducing regulator is designed for high flow and high pressure hydraulic applications.
- Available in spring, hydraulic/dome and air loaded versions
- Compatible with Tescom ER3000 Electropneumatic Controllers
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 8000 psig / 552 bar
- Outlet Pressure Ranges: 1500, 3000, 5000, 6000, 8000 psig / 103, 207, 345, 414, 552 bar
Tescom 54-2800 Series
The Tescom 54-2800 Series high pressure, high flow, pressure reducing regulator is designed for hydraulic applications. Inlet and outlet rated up to 5000 psig / 345 bar.
- High flow and compact design
- Utilizes a piston style sensor, balanced main valve poppet and a non-adjustable vent
- Air operated and dome loaded versions are available
Tescom 54-2000 Series
The Tescom 54-2000 Series pressure reducing regulator is suitable for 10,000 psig / 690 bar inlet and outlet hydraulic applications. Segregated and captured vent allows for convenient downstream pressure reduction adjustments.
- Main valve cartridge
- High-impact handknob
- Compatible with Tescom air actuators and ER3000 Electropneumatic Controller
- Piston-sensed design ensures safety & reliability