Tescom 44-1800 Series stocked at Trident Australia
The Tescom 44-1800 Series piston sensed pressure reducing regulator has outlet pressures up to 2500 psig / 172 bar, and inlet pressures up to 6000 psig / 414 bar.
- Adjustable stop limits maximum outlet pressure
- Choice of Stainless Steel or Brass
- Compact Design
Tescom BB-1 Series
The Tescom BB-1 Series high pressure, low flow, miniature pressure reducing regulator, provides six outlet pressure ranges available up to 1800 psig / 124 bar outlet.
- Outlet pressure ranges are field adjustable
- Small and compact weighing approximately 0.2kg
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 6000 psig / 414 bar
- Flow Capacity: 0.06
Tescom 44-1300 Series
The Tescom 44-1300 Series is a high pressure, high flow pressure reducing regulator, that offers a venting and balanced valve design. At Trident we stock this for our diving system customers.
- Large piston sensor gives excellent sensitivity
- Balanced valve design ensures stable downstream pressure
- Venting is standard
- Available with gauge ports
The Tescom 26-2000 Series high pressure, low flow piston sensed regulator is available in dome, spring and air load versions. This regulator comes with segregated captured venting standard with inlet pressure ratings of 6000 – 15,000 psig / 413-1034 bar.
- Standard 40 micron internal filter increases service life
- High flow version is available with Cv of 0.30
- Compatible with the Tescom ER3000 Electropneumatic Controller
- Flow Capacity: 0.02, 0.06, 0.12 or 0.30
Tescom DA Series
The Tescom DA Series absolute pressure reducing regulator, is designed with an elastomeric diaphragm and provides accuracy to +/- 0.1 psig / 0.007 bar. This regulator may be used to reduce pressure from a supply source up to 4500 psig / 310 bar into a vacuum environment.
- Quick response and accurate diaphragm-type regulation
- Compact in size and highly sensitive
Tescom 44-1100 Series High Pressure Regulator
The Tescom 44-1100 Series High Pressure Regulator is a low flow venting regulator that offers a piston sensed design, control pressures of 6000-10,000 psig / 416-690 bar, a low torque setting and large handknob.
- Excellent sensitivity
- Piston style sensor offers extra safety and reliability
- Unbalanced stem assists positive shutoff
- Flow Capacity: 0.06
Tescom 26-1000 Series
The Tescom 26-1000 Series pressure reducing regulator offers standard venting providing decreased outlet pressure, and controls pressure up to 10,000 psig / 690 bar. It has an interchangeable spring, and sensor for product versatility.
- Can be easily converted to seven different outlet pressure ranges
- Numerous inlet and outlet porting options
- Unbalanced stem provides positive shut-off