Tescom 44-1800 Series stocked at Trident Australia
The Tescom 44-1800 Series piston sensed pressure reducing regulator has outlet pressures up to 2500 psig / 172 bar, and inlet pressures up to 6000 psig / 414 bar.
- Adjustable stop limits maximum outlet pressure
- Choice of Stainless Steel or Brass
- Compact Design
Additel 680 Series Digital Pressure Gauge
The Additel 680 Series digital pressure gauges contain advanced microprocessor technology, and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors, enabling an accurate, reliable, and economic solution for a wide range of pressure applications.
- Pressure ranges to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- 0.25%FS Accuracy
- Fully temperature compensated accuracy
- Data logging & wireless (optional model)
- NATA calibration available
The Additel 680 Series in a System
We have used the 680 Series several time in the Trident 101 and 301 Series standard test units. We see them being used more and more to replace other types of chart recorders especially as they have data logging capability.